JuLā DuCré Brings Music to Life in her Short Film/Music Video


A Message from The Artist: 
"Love is my weapon, music is my religion, peace is in my soul. Music is what I am and everything else is what I do." ~ JuLā DuCré


Additional Information:

JuLā DuCré a/k/a/ Julliette and Foreplay on ReverbNation. This artist was "handpicked" by ReverbNation for their new Discover app. Stream hours of ad-free music from emerging artists, handpicked by our Curation Team. Listen to Julliette and Foreplay 24/7 on ReverbNation Discover.

An official release date will be announced early Spring 2016 for JuLā DuCré's short film/music video. For more information E-mail: biggartists@gmail.com



JuLāISM . . .  Stop looking back at the door shutting behind you before you walk past the door opening in front of you. 

Connect with Big G Artists Agency on Linkedin. Check out our web portfolio: GetBIGGAA!

View JuLā DuCré's profile on LinkedIn

Comments

Popular Posts