Gregory Abbott 'Rocks the World' with New Music!


Listen to International/Platinum Selling Recording Artist
Gregory Abbott's Interview with JuLā DuCré


A Note to JuLā DuCré             
June 18, 2016 from Gregory Abbott's fan . . .

             Hi Ms. DuCre,
I have really enjoyed your show this morning. You surely have a new fan, all the way from Suriname (a small country in the Caribbean). Just wish you all the luck in the world with your show and I have already planned to listen to it every week. This was my first time listening and I have to say that I really enjoyed your questions and your breezy way of presenting the program. I have already enjoyed Crescent City Radio since last Wednesday, when I checked it for today's interview. Great variety of music and styles. This is the first international radio station I enjoy this much. Have an amazing day. - Gracielle (Paramaribo, Suriname)

Our mission is to inspire, invoke, educate, elevate and entertain our listeners from (near and far) by "Making Radio Cool Again."


'Real Talk' with Big G and JuLā DuCré
Every Saturday 8:30 a.m. - 10:30 a.m. (Central Time)
6:30 a.m. (Pacific) and 9:30 a.m. (Eastern)

Listen at www.crescentcityradio.com or Tunein Radio

(Install the Free Tunein App-- Then, browse for Crescent City Radio. Don't forget to follow JuLā DuCré on Tunein.

COMMENTS:
A special thanks to all our listeners from around the world for your love and support of our radio broadcast. For more information regarding 'Real Talk' with Big G and JuLā DuCré contact: biggartistsccr@gmail.com

Comments

Popular Posts