Vibe Productions Hurtville ENT Presents!


RAP ARTISTS ON THE WATCH LIST


Meet the Artists


Renegade JR

Whats good world!!! My name is Demilo Graves also known as Renegade JR. My home is New York City, second home is Louisiana. Growing up I saw a lot of things that a kid should never see. They say what doesn't kill you makes you stronger so instead of succumbing to the negativity I found an outlet in music. I wrote my first line when I was 13 and the world hasn't been the same since. My team is my family and we all come from different walks of life. My music is a reflection of me. So, with that being said, I hope you enjoy the music. God Bless and thanks for listening.

Twitter: @_Real_Renegade
SoundCloud: RenegadeJR
Facebook.com/RenegadeJR





Picasso Nik3

Young 23 year old artist out of Bogalusa, LA. Picasso Nik3 is what I go by and my music explains it all. I started rapping at 9 years old collaborating with my big brother and repping our group “Fiyah Nation Flamaz (FNF).” I've know the staff at VIBE (Alex DaGreat and Tommie T) for a long time. Since I linked up with them I haven't looked back.

Twitter: @YoungNik3
InstaGram: Picasso_Nik3
SoundCloud: Nik3 Savage
Facebook.com/youngnik3


Cartel Kay

I’m only 16, but I hold it down for my city. GMC (Get Money Cartel) keeps dat bad Energy from around me.

Twitter: @CartelKay
Instagram: @kay_keepitastack

Comments

Popular Posts