Verno & Nena B Live! Saturday, July 22 on Crescent City Radio

LOUISIANA'S NENA B & VERNO VAUGHN 'TURN UP' THE HEAT!


NENA B


Biography:

My name is Shaniqua Bernard. I'm better known as Nena B or Nena Bernard which ever is preferred. I was born to Veronica & Ray Lewis on September 26, 1993. I have a passion for music and dancing! Back in 2008- 2009, I had a dance team called 'Classy Shakers,' it was my two sisters Ra'shawn and Ary'shuna. Ever since then, I have really been into music and dancing.

I started recording my music in November of 2016 and it has been on the train to success. I really love what I do and, how it is going. I'm hungry for music! Everything hasn't been all sweet but, it has been well worth it. I believe in anything that "you have to work for." If you don't work for it, you don't appreciate it as much. I love working in the music and dancing industry.

My goals with my music is "to make it to the top and keep inspiring the youth that they can do anything that they put their minds to." I'm a universal artist. I take pride in that because everyone isn't able to do that. I'm known as a bounce artist in my hometown but, I do all different types of music.

I just want to continue doing music and I would like to prosper from my music. I would like to give back if I am to make it really big in the music industry. I would love to inspire each and every young person in life and around me. 



  

 VERNO VAUGHN

Biography:

My name is Lavern Vaughn Jr., better known as Verno or Verno Vaughn, your choice. I was born and raised in Pike County in Mc Comb, Mississippi. Growing up in Mississippi, I was living in an ordinary trailer and ordinary life. But, I had a different imagination, seeking different dreams, wanting to become different.

My mother’s name is Bertha Vaughn and father’s name is Lavern Vaughn Sr. I have a 7 year old son named Jashawn Markell Snowdon. And, I'm in a relationship with Charada Engram as of the present time. I graduated from South Pike High School in 2010.

Later, I left Mississippi and went to Louisiana, the City of Hammond to be exact. It was there, I started a new path to a new destiny. Just like any other city or neighborhood, everything was still the same. The difference was the speed of time. Opportunity would knock on the door faster than it would in Mississippi. I love my state and my city. But, you know how that goes...

As time went by, I met new people, started recording new tracks, studying the culture of Hammond and where I can approach my appearance as an artist. My first big single was ‘Turn Me Up a Little Turn Me Up A Lot with various artists. The Djs started spinning it and word of mouth took its place. So, I caught a lil buzz and started working on other projects. Over Time, I elevated and sharpened my skills as an artist. I started off as co-owner of a music label YBN as producer/artist.

Now, I am co-owner of music label OMG PRODUCTIONS, entertainment that will make you say OH MY GOSH!!! My partner is Ms. Charada Engram, who is also my Manager/Stylist/Promoter. For booking Contact: 225-993-1910. Stay Tuned for more Updates about Me!

 NENA B and VERNO VAUGHN
 
For information regarding booking these talented artists contact: biggartistsccr@gmail.com and we will put you in contact with their managers.

Listen live on Saturday, July 21, 2017 8:30 a.m. - 10:30 a.m. Central at live stream: www.crescentcityradio.com or Tunein Radio. Install the free app to listen. We will also be filming live on Get BIGGAA TV via our partners City Link TV network of over 12 million world-wide viewers.

Comments

Popular Posts