Available for Booking: 'NeckBone'

SOLD OUT show at Antone's Feb 9th 2011. Austin's NeckBone opening for Devin the Dude. Shout out to RAW rolling papers and HELIX glass. Most awesome NeckBone show ever!!! ~ Antone's

WE HAVE NOT SEEN anyone cover this song like lead singer Ter'rell Shaid of NeckBone! ~ JuLā DuCré, Big G Artists Agency

Lead vocals - Ter'ell Shahid
Front vocals - Shorti C Edwards
Front vocals - Cooly Fly
Front vocals - James "Kowboy" Lang
Keys/Vocals - GP
Guitar - Rydogg
Drums/Vocals - Tiny
Sax - Jo Jo
Bass/Keys/Vocals - D Madness

Booking Information Contact: biggartistsagency@gmail.com

Comments

  1. I personally signed NeckBone and Ter'rell Shaid because I believe in their vision, passion and talent. The first time I witnessed NeckBone's performance was around 12:30 a.m. at Club LeRoux's in New Orleans during 2011 Cutting Edge Music Conference/Talent Showcase. These guys blew me completely away. I did not want to leave my seat out of fear that if I got up and went to the bathroom that I would miss a significant moment in NeckBone history. ~ JuLā DuCré, Agent

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts